In your own space, set some goals for the coming year. They can be fannish or not, public or private. Leave a comment in this post saying you did it. Include a link to your post if you feel comfortable doing so.
There's a lot of stuff I should be doing. x.x And I'm not exactly - okay, I'm a procrastinator, and I'm completely useless at actual goals. And I also have some highly personal ones that I won't put out here. But the ones I can share...
- Get some effing data for my effing dissertation.
- Finish a decent prospectus (only 2 years late, yay) by May.
- Hopefully have a decent (100pg or more) start by December on the actual dissertation.
- Find or get a job where I make at least $30k a year.
- Finish my Teen Wolf story and my shifter!Tony story by December.
- Complete any challenges I sign up for on time.
wow look at how unrealistic I am.