Day 15: In your own space, create your own challenge. What's something you want to see more people doing in fandom? Is there something fun you've tried that you think other people would enjoy if they gave it a go? Dare your friends to try it out, and have fun with it.
Coming up with challenges is not my forte (surprise, surprise). But I suppose I can think up a few.
- Leave one comment of appreciation (or constructive criticism) on three different fics from three different writers, all in the same twenty-four hour period.
- Post a half-finished story, or just the outline of a story, that's been bouncing around your head a while but without any real direction. Maybe getting it down will be helpful, or getting it out for others to see can lead to cheerleading which will give you the push you need.
- Find more songs to write stories to.
- Practice writing short stories without worrying you're leaving something important out.
- Write something wholly new - a pairing, an AU, or a fic based on a song you only just heard.